Our Response to Covid 19 / Pure Clean Program
Dear Valued Guest,
We want to assure you that we take the health and safety of our guests and employees extremely seriously. As we navigate operating our hotel during the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to monitor the credible sources of information for our industry, including WorkSafeBC, BC Government & Health Authority and the Hotel Association of Canada and BC.
Some procedures we have implemented to keep our employees and guests safe are:
• Increased cleaning schedules including ongoing sanitization of hands and hard surfaces after contact with each guest.
• High-touch areas are being disinfected continuously throughout the day.
• Utilizing products produced by Ecolab that disinfects in 3-5 minutes, killing 99.999% of germs.
• Guests and hotel staff must wear masks in the common areas of the hotel.
• We are requesting that guests pay with credit or debit in lieu of cash whenever possible.
In regard to social distancing, we are taking every step possible to limit interactions between staff and guests, including:
• Guests will be required to maintain,a distance of 2 meters (6.5 feet) from the front desk.
• Protective screens have been installed at the front desk.
• Check-in procedures have been altered to allow minimal contact and the area and its various equipment will be sanitized after every guest interaction.
• To avoid contact with our employees, guests will be asked to leave their room should housekeeping service be required.
• Guests are asked to respect the maximum capacity limits established in each area of the hotel.
Additional measures that will be taken include, but are not limited to, the following:
• To ensure the safety of our guests and staff, we only provide housekeeping service on request only.
• We ask that guests clear the surfaces in their rooms prior to their stay service so that our staff doesn't touch or move personal belongings.
• Registered guests are welcome to have occasional visitors to their room; however, we will require that all visitors register at the front desk for contact tracing and that the maximum occupancy of the guest room is adhered to as per the BC Public Health Order.
It is our hope that by working diligently to combat the spread of COVID-19 and being sensitive to our guests’ changing travel needs, we will continue to earn your trust as a company that truly cares.
Thank you for your ongoing support and loyalty.